Department of BBA
|Business Accountancy I||Use information to support business processes and practices, such as problem analysis and decision making
Apply quantitative skills to help analyze and solve business problems and to take advantage of business opportunities
|Management Perspective I||1.To develop knowledge about Management perspectives in students.
2.Students learn the basic functions of Management.
3. Students understand various types of theories and principles.
4. Students understand how the different thinkers have brought the concepts that can be applied in different industries differently.
5. It inculcates the Managing skills and develops the perception of managing ability.
|Business Statistics||Describe and discuss the key terminology, concepts tools and techniques used in business statistical analysis.
Critically evaluate the underlying assumptions of analysis tools
|I.T Fundamentals||Understanding the concept of input and output devices of Computers and how it works.
• Recognize the basic terminology used in computer.
• Understanding the Operating System Concepts
• Working on command base as well as GUI interface
|Human Communication in Business||Students are expected to be able to demonstrate a good understanding of: effective business writing.
Effective business communications.
Research approaches and information collection.
|Business Organization||Explain the importance of Business, Commerce, Industry, Profession, vocation
Analyze the impact of Ownership organization decision choice form of organization.
Identify your own strengths and develop areas for growth
Identify the forces that drive supply and demand within an economic system
Explain the concept of corporate social responsibility (CSR)
|Business Accountancy II||Describe, explain, and integrate fundamental concepts underlying accounting, finance, management, marketing, and economics Use information to support business processes and practices, such as problem analysis and decision making Apply quantitative skills to help analyze and solve business problems and to take advantage of business opportunities|
|Management Perspective II||Appreciate how organizational structure and culture contribute to management control in organizations think about how to analyze an organization in this respect. Understand an organization’s characteristics and how they might impact on management practices.|
|Business Economics||• Apply the concept of opportunity cost. Employ marginal analysis for decision making.
Analyze operations of markets under varying competitive conditions Analyze causes and consequences of unemployment, inflation and economic growth
|Environmental Awareness-I||Studies in the review demonstrated that environmental education has led to a number of positive impacts, from improving academic performance, to enhancing critical thinking skills, to developing personal growth and life-building skills including confidence, autonomy, and leadership.|
|Administrative Practices||Understand the concepts related to Business.
Demonstrate the roles, skills and functions of management.
Analyze effective application of AP knowledge to diagnose and solve organizational problems and develop optimal managerial decisions.
|I.T. Applications in Business –I Methods||Gain familiarity with the concepts and terminology used in the development, implementation and operation of business application systems.
Explore various methods that Information Technology can be used to support existing businesses and strategies.
|Cost Accountancy –I||Understanding the various concepts, terminologies, tools & techniques used in Cost Accounting
• To understand the significance of Cost Accounting into Business Organizations.
• Students understand the production methods and importance of production planning.
• Students identify the production problems, understood the Concepts of materials management.
• Students got familiarized with issues of inventory and trends of supply chain and understands the concepts of physical distribution, procurement, ware-housing and dispatch management.
|Management Perspective III||Understand the complexities associated with management of human resources in the organizations and integrate the learning in handling these complexities.|
|Environmental Awareness-II||Explain the importance of Environment
Analyze the impact of natural disasters on the environment
Describe the types of Waste and its management.
Explain the process of Rain water Harvesting and water shed Management concept.
Identify the threats of pollution environment.
|Business law –I||with the changing time the business needs to have some regulations and contracts which helps the person do business with ease
2. Acts will bring awareness among students about their rights and the safety provided by such acts
3. various amendments have been brought in business to safeguard them against threats and legal consequences
4. latest acts amended to survive in business world and accordingly cultivated for consumers
5. to study rights of consumers and help students to develop their overall skills
|Entrepreneurship Development||To introduce the Originating theories of Entrepreneurship.
• To explain the various opportunities in Business.
• To enhance the understanding of factors of market research and Innovation in Entrepreneurship.
• To educate Identify the To know the tools and techniques to upgrade Entrepreneurship.
|Human Factors in Business||Explain the importance of human factor in business.
Analyze the impact of motivation on employees.
Describe Perception, learning, impression management to students.
To inculcate values and good attitude towards job.
|Cost Accountancy –II||At the end of this course students should be able to: Understand the concepts of costing and accounting procedures. Study practical adjustments in production with elements of cost|
|Management Perspective IV||Understand the concepts related to Business. Demonstrate the roles, skills and functions of management. Understand the complexities associated with management of human resources in the organizations and integrate the learning in handling these complexities.|
|Operational Research||Students understand the fundamental concepts and history of Operations Research
• Students become aware of mathematical models for solving analyzing managerial problems
• Understanding Simplex method and Model problems in LPP manner
• Understanding of transportation models
• Understanding of optimization techniques
|Business law –II||Explain the concepts in business laws with respect to foreign trade.
Apply the global business laws to current business environment.
Analyze the principle of international business and strategies adopted by firms to expand globally
|.T. Applications in Business –II||Gain familiarity with the concepts and terminology used in the development, implementation and operation of business application systems. Explore various methods that Information Technology can be used to support existing businesses and strategies|
|OE& C||Gaining knowledge about organizational development process.
How to change and develop organizations.
Better understanding of the change management model.
Skills needed to develop an action plan for the development process.
|Management Accounting||Understanding the meaning, importance, objectives, scope, functions, terminologies, used in Management Accounting.
• To understand the significance of Financial Statement Analysis and Tools and Techniques of its.
• Students understand the meaning, advantages, limitations, classifications of ratios and importance of its in the analysis of Financial Statements.
• Students can understand the concept of Fund Flow Statement and Cash Flow Statement.
|Management Perspective V||Understand the concepts related to Business.
Demonstrate the roles, skills and functions of management.
Understand the complexities associated with management of human resources in the organizations and integrate the learning in handling these complexities
|Capital Markets I||Utilize the definitions of the various components of income tax law.
Apply basic tax concepts to simple fact situations and communicate potential income tax ramifications in writing and orally.
|Institutional Assistance to Business||The government of India focuses more on the economic and industrial development of backward, hilly and tribal areas of India.
Committees have been established to attest and support the growth of small-scale industries and business units and to suggest Schemes that are needed.
The programs and schemes vary from state to state. Together they form a package of benefits and incentives to attract industries in the backward areas.
|Cyber law –I||To introduce the cyber world and cyber law in general
• To explain about the various facets of cyber crimes
• To enhance the understanding of problems arising out of Cyber Jurisdiction aspects
• To educate about the regulation of cyber space at national and international level.
|Taxation Laws I||Utilize the definitions of the various components of income tax law. Apply basic tax concepts to simple fact situations and communicate potential income tax ramifications in writing and orally.|
|Auditing||The successful student, upon completion of this course, will have a basic understanding of generally accepted auditing standards, audit reporting, and the theory and methodology of auditing|
|Management Perspective VI||Appreciate how organizational structure and culture contribute to management control in organizations.
Think about how to analyze an organization in this respect.
Understand an organization’s characteristics and how they might impact on management practices.
|Capital Markets II||Explain the importance of Capital Market.
• Students are well acquainted with Financial Markets.
• Students will get knowledge about Trading in the stock market.
Students get aware of concepts of Merchant Banking.
|Taxation Laws II||To enable the students to identify the basic concepts, definitions and terms related to Income Tax.
Students would identify the technical terms related to Income Tax.
To enable the students to determine the residential status of an individual and scope of total income.
|Cyber Law –II||The learner will gain knowledge about securing both clean and corrupted systems, protect personal data, and secure computer networks.
The learner will understand key terms and concepts in cyber law, intellectual property and cybercrimes, trademarks and domain theft. The learner will be able to examine secure software development practices.
The learner will understand principles of web security.