PROGRAMME OUTCOMES (POs)
- PO-1: To develop problem solving abilities using a computer.
- Po-2: To prepare necessary knowledge base for Research and development in computer science.
- PO-3: To build the necessary skill set and analytical abilities for developing computer based solutions for real life problems.
- PO-4: To train students in professional skills related to software industry.
- PO-5: To imbibe quality software development in computer science.
PROGRAM SPECIFIC OUTCOMES (PSO)
- PS01: To help students build up a successful career in computer science.
- PSO2: Apply computer science theory and software development fundamentals to produce computing based solutions.
- PSO3: Recognize professional responsibilities and make informed judgments in computing practice based on legal and ethical principles.
- PSO4: Communicate properly in a variety of professional contexts.
- PSO5: To develop an understanding of professional, ethical, legal, security and social issues and responsibilities for the computing profession.