PROGRAMME OUTCOMES (POs)
- PO1: To provide adequate basic understanding about management education among the students.
- PO2: To prepare students to explore opportunities being newly created in the management profession.
- PO3: To train the students in communication skills effectively.
- PO4: To develop appropriate skills amongst students so as to make them competent for self-employment.
- PO5: To inculcate Entrepreneurial skills.
PROGRAM SPECIFIC OUTCOMES (PSO)
- PSO1: Students will exhibit understanding of broad business concepts and principles.
- PSO2: Students will exhibit critical thinking skills to address diverse business challenges and opportunities.
- PSO3: Students will be able to identify and define problems and opportunities.
- PSO4: Students will demonstrate problem solving skills by gathering and assessing appropriate information.
- PSO5: Students will demonstrate use of appropriate techniques to effectively manage business challenges.