PROGRAMME OUTCOMES (POs)
- PO1: Apply knowledge of computing fundamentals, mathematics and domain knowledge appropriate for the conceptualization of computing models.
- PO2: Identify, analyze, formulate, design and develop the real world requirements by critical thinking for complex problems in IT enabled services.
- PO3: Recognize the need and adopt appropriate tools and techniques for modern computing practices.
- PO4: Make use of ethical practices and cyber regulations in the computing field for managing software projects.
- PO5: Understand the societal, environmental and moral values and its impact with respect to computing, communication, literary and professional practice
PROGRAM SPECIFIC OUTCOMES (PSO)
- PSO1: To produce skill oriented human resource.
- PSO2: To import practical skills among students.
- PSO3: To make industry ready resource.
- PSO4: Students get the knowledge of relational databases.
- PSO5: To know the training and development methods of employees of employee’s skills in organization.