Department of BCA
|Accountancy I||Students understand the entire concept of Double Entry Accounting System and application of its rules in recording day-to-day
business transactions in preparing ‘Financial Statements’ of Sole Traders and Partnership Firms.
• It facilitates to know the mechanism of maintaining ‘Single and Double Column Cash Book’
• This course benefits students in finding early step employability in MSMEs in Accounts.
• It develops confidence amongst students for the preparation of professional courses like CA, CMA and CS.
|Industrial Economics||Students understand the importance of Micro and Macro Economics
Analyze the impact of E-commerce on business models and strategy.
Describe the major types of Economics.
Explain the Obstacles in the Development of an under Developed Economy.
Identify the factors of production and its Rewards To know the meaning of Indifference Curve analysis.
|Business Statistics||Produce appropriate graphical and numerical descriptive statistics for different types of data.
Apply probability rules and concepts relating to discrete and continuous random variables to answer questions within a business context.
|Operating System I||Students understand the fundamental concepts of Operating System
• Students become aware of types and functions of Operating system
• Understanding of DOS Structure and commands
• Understanding the applications of Batch file programming
• Able to create and execute basic batch file scripts
• Understanding of differences between Windows and DOS
|Communication Skills||Students will be able to understand and apply knowledge of human communication and language processes as they occur across various contexts, e.g., interpersonal, intrapersonal, small group, organizational, media, gender, family, intercultural communication, technologically mediated communication, etc|
|Basics of Web Technology I||Students understand the basics of web technology.
• Students become aware of coding in editors.
• Understanding of web designing
• Understanding the basics of web designing
• Able to create and execute web pages
• Understanding of Html tags, CSS and JSS.
|Financial Accountancy II||• Describe, explain, and integrate fundamental concepts underlying accounting, finance, management, marketing, and economics.
• Use information to support business processes and practices, such as problem analysis and decision making
|Operating System II||Understand fundamental operating system abstractions such as processes, threads, files, semaphores, IPC abstractions, shared memory regions, etc|
|Business Mathematics||Demonstrate an understanding of basic marketing mathematics by solving relevant problems, including trade discounts, cash discounting, and markup and markdown calculations.|
|Programming in C||Students understand the fundamental concepts of programming
• Students become aware of steps of problem solving , designing an algorithm and flowchart
• Understanding of structure of Procedure oriented programming
• Ability to model problems in to programs
|Principles of management||1.To understand the primary functions of management and the roles of managers.
. To aware students about the major contributions done in the field of management
|Basics of Web Technology II Methods||Analyze a web page and identify its elements and attributes.
Create web pages using XHTML and Cascading Style Sheets.
Create XML documents
|Principles of management||To gain knowledge about all management process and create understanding in detail about the application of management in various specialized activities such as finance management, material management, HRM, etc.|
|OOPs Using CPP||Describe the object-oriented programming approach in connection with C++ Apply the concepts of object-oriented programming|
|Business law I||1.with the changing time the business needs to have some regulations and contracts which helps the person do business
2. Acts will bring awareness among students about their rights and the safety provided by such acts
3. various amendments have been brought in business to safeguard them against threats
and legal consequences 4. latest acts amended to survive in business world and accordingly cultivated for consumers
5. to study rights of consumers and help students to develop their overall skills
|DBMS||Students understand the basics of DBMS.
• Students become aware of DBMS and Relational Database.
• Understanding of the relation between database systems.
• Understanding of techniques of concurrency.
• Understanding what is normalizations and its rule.
• Students to learn how to fetch fire the query in DBMS
|E- Business Essential||Students to understand the concept and nature of e- business.
• Students to be aware of ethics of e-business.
• Understanding of the relation between e-business and ICTs.
• Understanding of e-business model and supply chain management.
• Gaining the knowledge internet banking.
|Data Structure & algorithm||Students understand the fundamental concepts of Data Structure
• Students become aware of sorting techniques
• Understanding of algorithms and their development
• Applying the understanding in solving basic programming problems
• Able to create and execute their own ideas using problem solving approach
Cost Accounting helps Businesses accurately ascertain Costs.
Cost accounting enables management to accurately account for costs by factoring in both variable and fixed costs.
|Java Programming||Students understand the differences between Java and CPP
• Differentiate between Structured and Object-Oriented Programming approaches
• Students understand the significance of Java and jdk environment
• Students become aware of how to code in java and develop applications
• Understanding how to debug and remove errors
• Creating and development of Applets in Java
|Advance Networking||• Plan the interworking of distributed application basing on Semantic Web technology.
• Develop and evaluate distributed application architectures according to functional requirements
|MIS & DSS||Analyze the impact of MIS on the working of an organization.
Describe the major types Decisions.
Explain the process of Supply Chain Management.
Identify the Limitations of Information Technology.
|Business law –II||Knowledge: Basic and broad knowledge in business laws in management.
Ability to apply concepts, principles and theories to understand simple business laws.
Global Perspective: Awareness of the different business laws.
|Entrepreneurship development||• Understand the nature of entrepreneurship.
• Understand the function of the entrepreneur in the successful, commercial application of innovations.
• Confirm an entrepreneurial business idea.
|Management Accounting||• Explains the relationship between cost accounting-financial accounting and managerial accounting.
• Explains the concept of management accounting
• Explains the importance of management accounting for businesses
|SQL 2017||• Build and maintain database using SQL Commands.
• Using DML statements like Insert, Update and Delete.
• Write and Call Stored Procedures in database.
• Using Functions stored in database.
|VB||1. Students list the visual programming concepts.
2. Explain basic concepts and definitions.
3. Express constants and arithmetic operations.
4. Distinguish variable and data types
|Organizational Behaviour||Demonstrate the applicability of the concept of organizational behavior to understand the behavior of people in the organization.
Demonstrate the applicability of analyzing the complexities associated with management of individual behavior in the organization.
Analyze the complexities associated with management of the group behavior in the organization.
|Software engg||Students understand the SDLC and various software development models
• Students become aware of the needs and requirements of software development
• Application of knowledge gained in the development of applications.
|Banking & Insurance||To introduce the Banking system in India.
• To explain about the various functions of Reserve Bank of India
. • To enhance the understanding of factors of Electronic Banking educate about the forecasting and decision making procedure in management.
• To know the meaning of Insurance and study Insurance companies with its role and functions
|Elements of Commercial Portal (HTML 5)||Students get advance website development skills and become aware of current trends and technologies|
|Android 9||Students understand the mobile OS development and get industry competetent skills|
|Business Law III||Explain the concepts in business laws with respect to foreign trade.
Apply the global business laws to current business environment.
Analyze the principle of international business and strategies adopted by firms to expand globally
|Software testing||List a range of different software testing techniques and strategies and be able to apply specific (automated) unit testing method to the projects.
Distinguish characteristics of structural testing methods
|Services marketing||Understand the Concept of Services and intangible products
Discuss the relevance of the services Industry to Industry
Analyze the role and relevance of Quality in Services Visualize future changes in the Services Industry
|E-Commerce||Analyze the impact of E-commerce on business models and strategy.
Describe the major types of E-commerce.
Explain the process that should be followed in building an E-commerce presence.
Identify the key security threats in the E-commerce environment.