Department of B.Sc.(CS)
|Computer Fundamentals||Demonstrate a basic understanding of computer hardware.
• Demonstrate a basic understanding of operating System.
• Solve the problem/program by designing algorithms and flowchart.
|Digital Electronics||Ability to solve Number System problems.
• Understand Boolean algebra and Logic Gates
• Able to use logical gates to define concepts such as Boolean algebra.
|Microprocessor - I||At the end of the course the student will gain the logical development of programs on the 8086 processors and understand how to interface 8086 processor for various simple applications.|
|C Programming – I||Students know the structure, concepts and importance of C programming Language
• Students are able to solve the task using C programming.
|Communication Skill – I||Improve interpersonal communication
• Overcome stage fright and enhance confidence.
• Master presentation Skills and Interview Skills.
• Learn and practice Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking Skill.
|Mathematical Foundation||Define and map Data in set format and Venn-Diagram.
• solve different types of problem using graph theory.
• Define the relation for given functions.
|Data Structure||Ability to analyze algorithms and algorithm correctness.
Ability to summarize searching and sorting techniques
Ability to describe stack, queue and linked list operation.
Ability to have knowledge of tree and graphs concepts
|Operating System||Use operating system in more efficient manner.
Explain and demonstrate internal management system and algorithms used by operating system.
Use different features of operating system.
|Microprocessor – II||Design and implement programs on 8086
Describe and demonstrate working of logic gates.
|C Programming – II||Students are able to write programs using User Defined functions.
Students are able to use build in functions, derive and user defined data types
|Communication Skill – II||Improve interpersonal communication.
Master presentation Skills and Interview Skills.
Learn and practice Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking Skill.
|Numerical Computation Methods||Demonstrate understanding of common numerical methods and how they are used to
obtain approximate solutions to otherwise intractable mathematical problems.
Apply numerical methods to obtain approximate solutions to mathematical problems
Derive numerical methods for various mathematical operations and tasks, such as Interpolation, Matrix operations, Bisection Method, Newton-Raphson Method.
Analyze and evaluate the accuracy of common numerical methods.
|Advance Data Structure||Ability to analyze algorithms and algorithm correctness.
• Ability to summarize searching and sorting techniques
• Ability to describe stack, queue and linked list operation.
• Ability to have knowledge of tree and graphs concepts.
|Unix Operating System||AStudents know the structure, concepts and importance of C programming Language
• Students are able to solve the task using C programming.
|PC Maintenance||Early detections of issues.
• Prevention against viruses
• Speed up your computer
• Maximize your software efficiency
• Prevent data loss
|Programming in CPP||Describe Object oriented concept
• Describe Structure CPP with Object oriented Concept
• Explain member function, friend function, inline
• Describe constructor and destructor
• Explain operator overloading and function overloading
|Database Management System||Describe the fundamental elements of relational database management systems
• Explain the basic concepts of relational data model, entity-relationship model, relational database design, relational algebra
• Design ER-models to represent simple database application scenarios
• Convert the ER-model to relational tables, populate relational database
• Improve the database design by normalization.
• Familiar with basic Relational Algebra
|Statistical Method||To classify, tabulate and represent the data graphically.
• To compute and interpret various measures of central tendency
• To compute and interpret various measures of dispersion
Students understand the SDLC and various software development models
• Students become aware of the needs and requirements of software development
• Application of knowledge gained in the development of applications.
|Fedora||Describe and apply various command line utilities
• Work within a command line environment
• Work with the file System
• Work with GNOME interface
|Basic of Networking||Describe the general principles of data communication.
Describe how computer networks are organized with the concept of layered approach.
Describe how signals are used to transfer data between nodes.
Implement a simple LAN with hubs, bridges and switches.
Describe how packets in the Internet are delivered.
|Core Java||Write Java application programs using OOP principles and proper program structuring.
Develop Java program using packages, inheritance and interface.
|Adv. DBMS||Understand terms related to database design and management
▪ Understand the objectives of data and information management
▪ Understand the database development process
▪ Understand the relational model and relational database management system
|Web Fundamental||Students should be able to envision, evaluate, and communicate interaction design ideas within a web-based environment using industry-standard tools|
|Software Cost Estimation||Students can define what is the estimation
• They can describe the observation on estimation
• They can define type of resources
• They can calculate effort, development time ,Average staff
• They can understand and describe COCOMO, Agile cost estimation model
|Basic of Android O. S.||The course will cover an introduction of Environmental Setup, Architecture and Application components of Android operating
• Students are familiarize with resources, intents and filters and UI Layout in android practical.
• Students are able to create android applications using Eclipse IDE/Android Studio.
|Core Java-II||Use the syntax and semantics of java programming language and basic concepts of OOP.
• Validate Input/Output in a Java program
• Apply the concepts of Multithreading and Exception handling to develop efficient and error free codes
• Write Java programs to implement error handling techniques, FileInputStream, FileOutPutStream and Reader classes
|Basic of Computer Graphics||Describe the Basic of Computer Graphics.
• 2-D Transformation and applying translation, Scaling an Rotation of image
• Dealing with how to draw line circle and characters generation.
|Beginners Prog. with PHP||Introduction to PHP
PHP programming Write PHP scripts to handle HTML forms.
Write regular expressions including modifiers, operators, and metacharacters.
Create PHP programs that use various PHP library functions, and that manipulate files and directories.
PHP Arrays PHP Functions
|Advanced Networking||Students are able to explain and demonstrate knowledge about networking system, protocols and addressing system.|
|Software Quality & Testing||Students understand and identify various software testing problems, and solve these problems by designing and selecting software test models, criteria, strategies, and methods|
|Android Application Development||Demonstrate their understanding of the fundamentals of Android operating
• Demonstrate their skills of using Android software development tools
• Demonstrate their ability to deploy software to mobile devices
• Demonstrate Data Storage, Retrieval, and Sharing
|Theory of Computation||• Discuss key notions of computation, such as algorithm, computability, decidability, reducibility, and complexity, through problem solving.
• Explain the models of computation, including formal languages, grammars and automata, and their connections.
|Advanced Computer Graphics||Be able to Compare various graphics algorithm used in 2D and 3D Be able to understand fundamentals of graphics used in various real life applications. Be able to understand and identify the performance characteristics of graphics algorithms.|
|Advanced Prog. With PHP||Introduce the creation of static webpage using HTML.
|E-Commerce||Analyze the impact of E-commerce on business models and strategy.
Describe the major types of E-commerce.
Explain the process that should be followed in building an E-commerce presence.
Identify the key security threats in the E-commerce environment.