DISCIPLINE AND CODE OF CONDUCT
All the students are expected to follow the rules and regulations enforced by the Institution. Students are strictly prohibited from doing anything inside and outside the Institute which is objectionable which would obstruct the smooth working of the institute.
CODE OF CONDUCT FOR STUDENTS
A. IDENTITY CARDS
Students have to carry Identity card compulsorily in the campus.
The students must observe the following dress code while in the Institute or while representing the Institute at any place.
- Uniform as prescribed by the institute.
- Formal dress during off days.
- During different events celebration the students must wear decent attire.
- Violation of dress code by the students will have to face strict disciplinary action.
The following type of dress code is strictly prohibited for Boys and Girls
- T-Shirts with objectionable and indecent messages printed.
- Caps and sunglasses.
- Rubber slippers/bathroom slippers.
C. MOBILE PHONES AND OTHER GADGETS
- Restricted use of mobile is allowed.
- Student shall not take photographs or shoot videos in the campus without prior permission of the director.
GENERAL RULES OF DISCIPLINE:
- Students must attend the classes regularly, 75% of attendance is compulsory.
- Timely submissions are mandatory.
- Picnics, trips, excursions etc. are not allowed for the students without the permission of Director.
- Students are not allowed to collect any funds from students or from outsiders without official written notice.
- Ragging is strictly prohibited and in case any of the student found to be involved in any form of ragging will be dealt with as per rules. (Guidelines as mentioned for Anti-Ragging under Section 23 and Section 10 of the AICTE Act, 1987 )
- Use dustbins to throw litter and keep your institute premises clean.
- Students are not allowed to use rude or derogatory language in the campus,specially, while talking to the non-teaching staff and security.
- Decision regarding matters not covered above will rest at the absolute discretion of the Director
- Students must wear mask compulsorily.
- Students must carry Vaccination certificate.
CODE OF CONDUCT FOR TEACHERS
1) Be punctual and follow the timing of the college.
2) Encourage students to participate in teaching –learning process.
3) Encourage students to inculcate discipline and respect to the Community and the environment.
4) Undertake research activities for self-development and improve teaching quality.
5) Co-operate with the authorities for smooth functioning of the college.
6) Participate in extension activities, co-curricular and extra-curricular activities including community services.
7) Follow the instructions issued by DITMS from time to time.
1) Knowingly or willingly neglect their duties.
2) Discriminate students or other members of the staff and treat everyone with respect and courtesy.
3) Indulge in or encourage any form of malpractice during examination.
4) Remain absent without prior sanction of leave
5) Use mobiles in classrooms, labs and corridors.